Becoming a parent to a living, breathing human being isn’t easy. Boy or girl, it’s going to be a serious challenge. Luckily, there are a few amazing tips that can make parenting just a little bit simpler!
Just pay attention to these parenting hacks… and life will surely be a lot more easy!
1. Laundry baskets are great for keeping your kid’s toys close by in the bathtub.
2. Solo cups make great hand guards for sparklers.
3. This bottle holder is great for little ones to hold onto.
4. A rubber band is a great way to teach children how to hold pens and pencils properly.
The Lower Elementary Cottage
5. Coffee tops are great for keeping popsicles mess-free.
6. Use “monster spray” to help your kids who are afraid of monsters.
Happy Go Lucky
7. Make cleaning a game!
The Parent Bible
8. Capri Suns can be turned into slushies overnight during those hot summer months.
9. Blow-up pools make for awesome and safe indoor playpens.
Reddit / kekembas17
10. Prevent children from playing with dangerous plugs by locking them up.
11. Use this onesie for turning crawling into cleaning!
Better Than Pants
12. A shoe-organizer is a great way to keep the car tidy.
13. Indoor hammocks can be fashioned out of a simple bed sheet and a table.
14. Old camera bags can be transformed into awesome diaper bags.
My So-Called Home
15. Your old phone can make an awesome baby monitor.
The Underwear Drawer
16. A fitted sheet makes a simple sun cover for your crib while outside.
Little Baby Watson
17. Keep track of pacifiers by placing them in old sauce containers — it also keeps them clean!
18. Shower totes are great for eating on the go.
Lookie What I Did!
19. Lotion bottles are excellent for filling water balloons.
20. A glove full of beans can be the right weight to mimic your hand for a sleeping child.
The Parent Bible
21. Old shampoo bottles can make great faucet-extenders for little kids.
Pinterest / Amy Clackum Visit
22. Cardboard boxes are great for stair sliding!
23. This visor is perfect for keeping water and shampoo out of a baby’s face.
24. Limit the amount of TP your kids use with this marker.
The Virtuous Wife
25. This trick will let you know if your teens are sneaking in or out!
Being a parent is never easy, but hopefully these little tips will make it just a tad simpler! That last one will be especially awesome when the kids grow up.